Thanks for helping test the Mac and Linux versions of Electric-Pork. Here's your checklist:
- Download the Mac or Linux app, unzip it, on the Mac you can move it to your Applications folder if you like, or run it right where it is.
- When it boots up, log on to your Twitter account.
- Type a paragraph of text of in the top part. When you're ready, click the button to post the tweets.
- Verify that the tweets went out. Try other things out. Click links. Change a setting. Log out and log back in. Did it remember what was in your text area?
- Report any problems in the comment area on this page.
- Hope you like! :-)