Thanks for helping test the Mac desktop version of Electric-Pork. Here's your checklist:
- Download the Mac app, unzip it. You can move it to your Applications folder if you like, or run it right where it is. You may have to visit the Security preferences panel to install the app.
- When it boots up, log on to your Twitter account.
- Type a paragraph of text of in the top part. Edit the text if you want. When you're ready, click the button to post the tweets.
- Report any problems in the comment area on this page.
- And there's a new video demo.
- Hope you like! :-)
Update: November 18, 2017. New version supports 280-character tweets. Mac only. No more Linux version. Too much to support. Sorry.